Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Positive Thoughts & Prayer

Its been an interesting couple of weeks as far as the health of family goes. First, we hear that my dad has to have a biopsy done, then the same week my husband's grandmother had to go to the ER for chest pains. She's feeling fine now, just has to go in for more appointments to see what the cause of the pain was. Back to my dad...His biopsy came back negative last Friday and we found ourselves praising God for the great news! But something happened yesterday that is a bit of a mystery. He had to go by ambulance to the ER. And let me tell you, I HATE those kinds of surprise phone calls early in the morning. He spent the night and today he's having a colonoscopy done. I have no idea what they'll find, hoping its something minor. See, my dad had a major heart attack 2 years ago-almost to date, and miraculously recovered and has been following doctors orders and eating healthier than many people I know. It just seems like it shouldn't be happening to him, almost surreal. But I know I need to keep thinking positive and trust God on this one. If you're reading this, please say a little prayer for him. Its amazing the power of prayer!

Please also say a prayer for Kat's Sister, Karen who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer last week. Kat is a demonstrator friend of mine and has answered many questions and supported me on my blog work. She is also asking for people to send her sister homemade cards to lift her spirits in this trying time. You can find that information on Kat's Blog

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by~Sara

No comments: