Friday, June 8, 2007

SO EXCITED!!

I am a BIG fan of Nicholas Sparks and it's only been about a year since I discovered his books. (yeah, I don't know where I've been.) I started with "The Notebook" and decided I should read in order of when the books were written. I think I'm 8 books along now. I always go to his website after I get done reading any of his books and learn the background and his personal notes about the particular book. Well...I recently finished "The Wedding" and went to the website and found this:

"Production of the feature film version of Nights in Rodanthe began on May 9, in South Carolina. Richard Gere and Diane Lane will star in the movie, which is being directed by George C. Wolfe
30 May 2007"


I literally jumped out of my chair, I was so excited!! I love the books & I also love the movies that have been made: The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember. And next year Nights in Rodanthe will be added! Starring the dreamy Richard Gere! I'll be impatiently waiting for next spring :)

1 comment:

Kat said...

You and I are becoming more alike every day!!!!!!!!! I might have to borrow a couple of those books from you! :) The NOTEBOOK-all time favorite movie-Ryan Gossiling (sp?) so great in that role. "It wasn't over for me....it's still not over" AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Love that scene. And Message in Bottle-Kevin Costner-hello-so handsome and yummy in the movie, and Paul Newman as his dad-LOVE IT! I read those books too...
I'm going to have to catch up with you so I can see the new movie!!!
I better stop, can you tell you peeked my interest!!!!!!