Thursday, July 5, 2007

Another Baby Card



So I've made yet another baby card out of this new Zoofari set, so what! :) I think it's great for baby cards. The images are so cute. This card is actually being sent to someone who just had a baby, so it will be put to use unlike all of the hundreds of others that just sit in a box. It really is a problem for me, keeping all of these cards and not using them. But anyway, I wanted to get back into doing the weekly challenges on SCS and this week I decided to choose the sketch challenge. I really should do it more often, but somehow gets set aside and never happens. I know for a fact that participating in the challenges makes people better stampers, Taylor has admitted to this! And there are times when I need a little challenge or a little push. I think this should be my new "catalog" resolution, to participate in more challenges.

Recipe:
Stamps: Alphabits, Zoofari, Label Classics, Big Pieces, Little Pieces, "J" from All about U
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla
Ink: Blush Blossom Craft, Close to cocoa, Markers: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Word window Punch, Aged Copper Brad, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, White Grosgrain colored with a Blush Blossom marker, Dimensionals

No comments: