Monday, July 2, 2007

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged for the first time (thanks Michele). Here are the rules:

* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

1. I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders-big ones, little ones, it doesn't matter...hate them all.

2. I like to have a clean house even though I don't always pick up after myself and I always nag on my husband if he leaves anything out.

3. My favorite cereal is Quaker Oat Squares.

4. Our (outdoor, thank God) cat has ringworm. So now I have to keep my 2 year old away from him until it's cleared up. That will be interesting since she loves to carry him around.

5. I just spent about $600 on my first Stampin' UP new catalog order! I think I *need* more stuff, so I'll probably order again today :)

6. I just recently got the urge to raise mini lop bunnies, they're soooo cute!

7. I want to find out the sex of our baby, but my husband does not. He doesn't know this, but I'm going to win anyway!

Those that I'm tagging:

Emily: www.stampingexpressions.blogspot.com

Mindy: www.stampinmindy.blogspot.com

Fran: www.stampersblog.franticstampers.com

Jenni: www.stampinjenni.blogspot.com

Angie: www.schwooo.blogspot.com

Jane: www.whoopsiedaisy-jane.blogspot.com

Emily: www.stampingwithemily.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Michele Cronsell said...

This time last year, I spent $600 on my first order too! How can you not with getting 30% off that first order? I got the markers and tons of stamps! How about you?
Thanks for playing tag!

Angie Tieman said...

Hey Sara! Thanks for tagging me! Your cards are so awesome, I love your style! I put you in my blog line up! And good luck with finding out the baby's sex...I think you'll win too!