Monday, July 2, 2007

WOW!

I just looked, and I see I have reached 1500 visits! Wow! That is amazing, Thank you for stopping by to visit! Hope you're enjoying everything.

Since someone asked, I thought I would post everything I ordered yesterday for my first new catalog order. So here goes:

Moose You
Flowers & Flourish
Perfect Princess
All in the Family
All in the Family Accessories
Ginormous Flowers
Just like You
Priceless
Labelicious
Totally Tabs
Stem Sayings
Polkadot background
Short & Sweet
Holidays & Wishes
Hugs & Wishes
Define Your Life
Defining Alphabet
Textured 12x12 cardstock
Flowers for you DS Paper
Cutie Pie
Close to Cocoa POP
Soft Sky POP
Secret Garden SS kit
1" circle punch
Photo corners punch
3/16th" corner rounder
Scallop circle
5 petal flower punch
round Rhinestone brads: Fire & Ice
Jumbo eyelets: Brass & Pewter
Crop-A-Dile
Taffeta Chocolate chip ribbon, basic grey
regal rose & Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain
Bashful Blue & Always artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain
Soft sky & Wild Wasabi Double Stitched ribbon
Fairy tale & sherbet Ribbon originals
I chose level 2 Garden Silhouettes and Oh so lovely & Event full level 1 sets.

I totally cannot wait for my stuff to come. Too bad that they don't start shipping until Thursday. I could wait until friday to do 2nd day air, but thought I would rather wait for my order and spend the money on more stamps and stuff.

1 comment:

joslyn said...

if all that is for you i would be counting the minutes until the ups man arrives. great cards love the punch storage idea!