Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Here it is!!


Alright people, I left you in suspense a couple days ago...This is what I was talking about!

I can't pass up a great deal when I see one. It was a special for home party consultants only...for several crafting companies. Here's the link www.provocraft.com/consultants

They are offering this deal only through this Friday. If you're a demonstrator and want to take advantage, put my name (Sara Redman) in the reference area.

I'm off to play with it now. I'll be back to show you what this thing can do!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Very cool! I got my Cricut about 5 months ago and still have not used it. With the new catalog and mini out who knows when I get to use it.

Jennifer

Angie Tieman said...

Oh why, oh why did you have to post this?! Now I'm in turmoil! I had heard about this deal through a yahoo group, but the link they posted didn't work, so I didn't pursue it. Now it seems like a sign!