Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just some cards


I was trying to figure out a good layout to use some of our new designer papers and came across Beate's challenge. I knew this was a good layout, easy enough and was versatile enough for designer papers. So then I came up with this card. I love it when things go my way! I think it turned out pretty cute for a Christmas card.


Recipe:
Stamps: Big on Christmas
Paper: River Rock, Dashing DSP, Always Artichoke, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Always Artichoke & River Rock (Classic), Real Red & Always Artichoke (WWC), Always Artichoke Marker (made border around "Noel")
Accessories: Red Grosgrain, Red Brads, Antique Brass Jumbo Brads, Photo Corner Punch.




For this one I got my inspiration from Heather Nichols. I have seen her make projects using Kraft paper as her neutral that she stamps on and I thought I would give it a try. I don't know if mine is as cute as hers, but it was fun to try anyway :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Just Like You, Short & Sweet
Paper: Blue Bayou, Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, White craft, White gel pen
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver brad from vintage brads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, great cards! I love that Christmas one! I've been debating on ordering that set, you've just pushed me over the edge!

AJ said...

Your is *so* cute!!!! LOVE it!