Sunday, September 16, 2007

27 Sketches in 27 Days-#13



Sketch #13 & Card

Not totally excited about my card I created, but it will do.

I had a nice day today...Went to church, came home and my husband made lunch. Then I decided I needed to go shopping and I was able to go ALONE!!! Which was awesome by the way! I got a ton of new maternity clothes and some shoes (yay-I have a really hard time finding shoes in my size) Then I came home and hubby had dinner ready to go! What a guy! I think I'll just relax tonight. My hip is bothering me again.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers
Paper: Basic Black, WW, Wild Wasabi,
Ink: Basic Black, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Green Rhinestone Brad, Black Brad, Groovy Guava Ribbon


I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with another sketch! Thanks for checking them out!

4 comments:

Alex said...

I think it's a pretty card, I like the colors. I hope your hip starts feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debby Winters said...

Very pretty card...great colours! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog thru Julee Tilman. Great idea with the sketches. I'll try and post a SCS link to my card based on sketch #8. No way I can catch up, but maybe I'll join in. How do I post a link if I don't have a blog?

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/671914?cat=10364

Thanks,
Lisa

Angel said...

Here is my #13!
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/09/pierced-snowflake.html
I am posting #15 later today...whew! SO, according to my records, I have done 1-15 and 19 and 21. And sara, thank you.... this has been fun! I'll be working on more today.