Friday, September 21, 2007

27 Sketches in 27 Days-#20



Sketch #20 & Card......

Only 7 more to go!


It's getting to be about that time to start thinking about Christmas cards! It will be here before you know it. It's going to be a very special Christmas for our family this year as we are expecting our 2nd baby a few days before.

And since it's so close to Christmas, I don't know if I'm going to send out a "normal" Christmas card. I may combine the birth announcement and Christmas card together, that way I'm not making twice as much work for myself.

I probably would have done both (Christmas & birth announcement) for my first child, but with a busy 3 year old, I don't think I'll have as much time on my hands. People are just going to have to understand!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Well Worn Alphabet, Many Merry Messages
Paper: Old Olive, Dashing DP, Very Vanilla, River Rock
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Cricut (for ovals)


Thanks for the very sweet comments about my daughter's pictures yesterday! I appreciate it. Sometimes you just don't know if stuff looks okay until you post and get such reassuring words.....Thank you.

3 comments:

Janine said...

At last I have attempted one of your sketches - you can find it here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/675931?cat=500&ppuser=132530. Thanks for all the layouts.

Emily said...

Your sketches are great! I'm going to have to try some of them if I get some time this weekend. I love your blog! You've been tagged!
http://stampingexpressions.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-im-it.html

MJ said...

I actually got three more done today but we will wait till tomorrow for the others. Here is this one.

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2007/09/birthday-boy.html