Sunday, September 23, 2007

been tagged lately??

It's been a while for me, but I'll try my best :) Thanks Emily-She's Got a great blog...go check it out!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Spike Taurus
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Chocolate Chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) S-Red
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - GreenDog
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Red-Sa
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Purple Appletini
7. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Isaac Herbert
8. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Eternity Whopper (OH MAN!)
9.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Mae Isaac

I guess I have to tag 5 people-Check out their Blogs--->great stuff there!:

Brandy-My SIL
Angel
Emily
Barb
Kandis

1 comment:

Angel said...

Here is mine!
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/09/little-fun-on-sunday.html
I though this was hilarious!!