Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Halloween Treat Bag


It's been such a crazy stamping week! What have I done to myself...I still have 19 more sketches & cards to do! Just kidding! I'm a few days ahead of my blog so I don't run out of them for you guys!

I thought I would give myself a break from the sketches & cards though. I have this $300 Cricut machine sitting here that hasn't been used more then the fingers on my hand, SOOO...I figured I should probably dust it off and do something with it.

I just checked and the special deal for demonstrators is still going on! Here's the link: http://www.provocraft.com/consultants/. If you are interested and decide you're going to buy, put my name in as reference: Sara Redman. Thanks!!

The Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge (included with the Expression) has more stuff than just the alphabet, as do many of the other cartridges. But what this one has is pretty cool...See my little bag?!! IT CUTS BAGS!! It actually cuts 4 different shapes. A circular bag, this bag, and a bag with round handles instead of square, and a bag that has a zig-zag top. How cool is that! It also cuts a tiny line to help you fold. Although I had to get out my bone folder and ruler with the SU cardstock. But is awesome anyway!!

I cut this bag to fit the length of my paper, 12 inches. I think it came to about 6 1/4" high, which is a cute and decent size for treats or whatnot. I also cut thin strips of Lovely Lilac & Green Galore then ran them through my criper for the filler.

Recipe:
Stamps: Family Accessories, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, WW
Ink: Basic Gray, Pumpkin pie-lovely lilac-& Green Galore Marker
Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon colored with a Lovely Lilac Marker, Green polka-dotted ribbon from Michaels.
Tools: Cricut Expression & Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle Punch, 1 1/4" circle Punch

Have a great evening everyone! I'll be back early to post another Sketch & Card!

1 comment:

AJ said...

This bag is just fabulous!! LOVE it!! TFS!