Friday, October 5, 2007

Tagged-The Name Game

I've been taged twice...by Abi, and Rhonda (didn't get her blog name-Rhonda if you want to, just let me know your blog, thanks!)

The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing you middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

J-Juice: Gotta have my tall glass of OJ in the morning-no "Joe" for me!

E- Expecting: I'm having a baby if you haven't guessed...Supposed to be a girl, due December 20th.

A- Aches & Pains: I'm having a lot of trouble with my pelvis, hopefully it will go away after baby comes.

N- New Camera: Just got my new camera today, now I can send in my SLR to get cleaned!

J Just give me stamps
E Elaine
A Allison
N No time to stamp

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Ha...you tagged with your name...brilliant!

Angel said...

Hi Sara!
I wondered if you would mind if I kinda copied your idea of so many sketches leading up to your birthday? I have an idea that would encompass blog candy too. The only thing is I hope to find an easier way to draw the sketches. My first one took me and my daughter over 1/2 an hour to draw out on Paint. Is that what you used?