Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Layout

I'm always looking for inspiration for scrapbook layouts. I literally have hundreds of pages printed off of layouts and sketches. (now if I only had the time to use them all ;) ) This particular page got it's inspiration from Andrea Walford's card. I knew immediately it would make a great page for my scrapbook.
Here I've used our Autumn Vine 12x12 patterned paper along with Chocolate chip cardstock. I used Big Deal Alphabet for the title and for the lg orange shape I used Accent Elements Cricut cartridge.
These pictures are from a year ago, so you can imagine how far behind I am. I hope to get more scrap booking done this fall & winter so I can catch up!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Tara said...

so, so cute!!! :)

Kristin Moore said...

Sara, not only is this layout awesome with the fun paper, but the pictures and that hat are too too cute!! What fun! Way to be inspired!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, Sara, I love this. what a great layout and I love the ribbon.

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love those colors and I love how you translated Andrea's card into a scrapbook page!

Angie Tieman said...

What an awesome page! I don't know how I missed it last week, darn! I love how you did the "fall fun" with those cool letters and in different colors! Of course, your pictures are fabulous, how can you go wrong with a subject like that?! The hat is adorable!

Corie said...

This is such an adorable page!!