Monday, December 29, 2008

9 month page: using Summer Home Kit

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did and my pants are screaming for me to stop eating! LOL!
Yesterday was my daughter's 1st birthday and I forced myself to get her scrapbook up to date. This is her 9 month page using the Summer Home Simply Scrappin Kit. The colors are so beautiful and the elements are awesome. For the title I used some thickers. And the ribbon is the 1" Blue Bayou stitched grosgrain.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll post again later this week!


Marilyn Goodrich said...

So glad to see you back blogging! Love this layout - the colors are so fresh!

Angie Tieman said...

How sweet! Fabulous layout!

Corie said...

She is such a cutie pie -- what a beautiful page for her

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Sara this page is amazing! I love the simplicity of it. Great colors. Your daughter is beautiful. I have this if I could only sit myself down to use it:-)
Love, love, love it!


stem cell treatment said...

If your daughter grows up and could understand already, for sure, she would be very happy knowing that you made a very wonderful scrapbook for her 1st birthday. You are such a great mom!!!