Monday, August 10, 2009

New Decor Elements

Oh, my word, I love Stampin' Up's new Decor elements catalog! When I first saw this eat/fork image I knew I had to have it!! I've actually had it for quite some time (may or june maybe?) but I've just needed a chance to paint my kitchen before I put it up. And I finally quit procrastinating and did it! It took a week to do, so yes my procrastinating was justified :)

Other news...I am not a demonstrator anymore, I'm sad about that. I decided it was time to leave because other areas of my life are demanding and I needed to let SU go. I still hope to keep this blog and post every now and then, that is when I actually get time to scrapbook!! :)

have a good week!!

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

:(


I do hope you keep posting your artwork occasionally! You are amazing!

p.s. Your Decor Elements "eat" looks FAB!!

Sara said...

Thanks Angie, you're so sweet. That means so much to me!

Anonymous said...

Sara --- I miss your classes. You are so talented. I look forward to all you have time to post. Hope all is going well. Your kitchen looks GREAT..even just the teasing tidbit.
Take care..Tammy

Cindee Stacey said...

I just happened upon your blog thru Allison's Blog "Stampin' When I can". I love your cards & scrapbook pages! I am sad to see that you've decided not to be a demo anymore, but hope that you continue with your scrapbooking & cardmaking & posting then posting on your blog. You really are very talented!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful kitchen and I love the fork and "eat" sentiment on your wall. My grandmother used to have a huge spoon and fork on her wall in the kitchen that I was always mesmerized by as a kid. This reminds me of that! Love it!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett